Thursday, January 10, 2013

Statistics and Strings

Wo, oh, what I want to know, where does the time go? I know I should be focused on statistics for math, but I'm focused on what shows are coming ie: Yonder Mountain String Band . I should be learning about the President of Kazakhstan for my political class. I know right - kazakhstan - It's real. And instead I want to learn about how to easily make hard cider.

The weather has been holding steady in the low 70's for which i am happy but it doesn't replace the hot days of woods trekking summer and free time that i am sure most kids my age yearn for.

Does anyone else know of any good shows coming this way that I could get excited about? MayB then i could focus on my studies sorta that light at the end of the tunnel thing.

:MIKE

No comments:

Post a Comment