Thursday, January 3, 2013

I'm Mike and I like to Camp!

I have liked being outdoors all my life. Even with college in full swing I've tried to get away for music shows and always opt to camp nearby. Sometimes the campgrounds if they are close by get noisy but I have found that I enjoy the comradery that comes from people camping vs parking lots that can turn into tail gate parties.

Don't get me wrong - I enjoy tailgating for SEC games, but if it's up to me I will alwayz pick the woods.

This weekend I hit Pisgah National Forest (Pisgah National Forest 411). It is one of my favorite places in the world for solo and group camping. It got cold but I got a new sleeping bag for the holidaze that I was ready to test. Thank you Dad!

I also got to test some of my pinterest recipes that I found (michal asimos camping pinterest board ) and the ham and cheese bake was bomb.

I'm excited for winter to be over so that I can go to the west coast for some adventures. Any good show venues folkz can recommend?

No comments:

Post a Comment